Sunday, November 6, 2011

C4K #2 - October Comments

For my first comment, the kid that I was assigned had to read The Frog and the Toad! She said that she thought they were very funny, and she enjoyed reading about them.

I actually read this book when I was a kid, and I told her that. I enjoyed it as well, and I said that I was so glad that she liked them. I suggested that she read the rest of the books in the series because they are good as well.

For my second comment, I watched Krishant read a poem about Steve the Superhero. Steve was a grotesque character who would basically fart and burp his enemies into submission.

I told Krishant that he did an excellent job on his presentation (it was his very first time on camera). I told him that I would never want to meet Steve because he seems like a pretty gross guy, and I congratulated him on having the nerve to even talk about him.

For my third comment, a young girl went on a trip to Alaska. She talked about how she enjoyed it very much. She enjoyed the wilderness, and she liked all of the animals that she got to see. She said she also didn't know that Alaska had such big cities!

I told her that I liked Alaska, and I have been there too! My brother is stationed there in the military, and he enjoys it as well. Alaska really is a beautiful place, and I told her that I would really like to go back one day.

For my fourth comment, I commented on Alana's blog from Leopold Primary School. She talked about how she went to "Little Athletics" which is a program where children go to get involved in physical activity. She then asked if anyone else like athletics and if they wanted to go to the event.

I told her that I enjoy athletics too, and I have always been involved in sports. I told her that I would like to attend, but I am too busy with school. I like to far away, and I'm too old!

No comments:

Post a Comment